Since 1990, Attorney Romani has counseled clients in matters of workers' compensation, disability law, and employment law in Western Massachusetts, and he has offices in Westfield, Palmer and Pittsfield to assist people with these issues. Let his legal prowess and dedication help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case! Call (413) 562-6576 to schedule a sit-down consultation today!
• Juris Doctorate: Western New England University School of Law
• Master’s Degree in Labor Relations: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
• Bachelor’s Degree: Cum Laude, Suffolk University, Boston MA
• Bar Admission: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S. District Court – Massachusetts
• Bar Associations: American Bar Association, Massachusetts Bar Association, and Hampden County Bar Association and their Employment Law Sections; also a member of the Berkshire Bar Association and Hampshire Bar Association.
• BV Distinguished Martindale-Hubbard Peer Review: Very High Rating in Both Ethical and Legal Ability 1996 to Date. Also named a Top Lawyer in Litigation by Martindale-Hubbard.
• A 9.4 Rating on Avvo.com with a Superb Rating in Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability and Employment Law.